As parents, constructing our children’s minds is our most important duty.
Hot on the heels of her first child development book, ‘Right From The Start’, Daisy Ng, a mother of three and Chief Education Officer at Trinity Kids Malaysia, follows up with a comprehensive and practical parenting guide covering brain development to mind development through the unique lens of both a parent and an educator.
Highly recommended and critically reviewed by parents, CEOs and parenting experts, ‘Right From The Mind’ provides a research-backed manual for parents today to raise a child who:
- Builds a close and trusting bond with parents and people around him or her;
- Thrives in any schooling system or life circumstances;
- Has higher intelligence and learning ability;
- Is open and stable emotionally and socially;
- Is tapped into his or her inner potential and possesses the skill to thrive in the future.
Right From The Mind by Daisy Ng
There will be no return and refund.
Delivery fee is not inclusive, the fee will be based on selected courier service rates. This will be made known to you upon purchase, and delivery fee will be paid upon delivery.