A Parenting Workshop: Teach Your Child To Read
Time & Location
About the Event
This parenting workshop aims to empower and help parents in journeying with their children as they develop healthy reading skills and habits.
For many of us who are adults, reading has become an acquired skill from long ago, and to a certain extent, reading has become easy and automated. A lot of adults may lose sight on how to properly build a reading foundation for their little ones, a foundation that makes sense and sticks.
In this workshop, you will gain insights on:
1. The difference in alphabets vs phonics
2. Phonic blending skills to read a word
3. How to encourage reading interest in your child
4. What are the tools you will need to help your child read
Register and join us for this workshop!
- 1 screen admissionRM0RM00RM0